Hi
has anyone ever herd of this kind of removal? Does it leave scars?
Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper zgirl2000
|

replied December 22nd, 2003
From what I have read/heard about the proceedure, it doesn't remove the color 100%. I think its around 92% color removal and about 6% scarring.
|

replied June 9th, 2005
Rejuvi Tattoo Removal - Tried?
Wow, it's been a loooong time since a post in this topic! :d

i was wondering if anyone has tried this or know someone who has. I have currently undergone one treatment 3 days ago, so I cannot tell if this is going to work yet...

I have a professional half sleeve tattoo (not quite complete) on my right upper arm. I am also "documenting" my healing process and results and will be posting pictures soon incase there's someone out there who's curious about the procedure.

I would also like to know how long it took for someone else's crusty-ness to start coming off! This stuff is driving me crazy!! :?
|
Users who thank catgirl for this post: el_rybo 

replied January 2nd, 2013
I have had about 5 treatments over the course of about 2 years. I am really please with the results as it has faded significantly. Some areas of the tattoo are gone completely. The purple has disapeared almost completely as well as the pink. The black is another story. I actually am going to tryaser tomorrow as Ifound a place in town that can do it for 20 bucks cheaper. (Although I think they gave me a deal because I showed them my Rejuvi results and I think they want my business..haha) they say that with a laser black ink is the first to go...so maybe reds and such is with the rejuvi. With the rejuvi Idid notice the affected area feels dry alot so I'm wondering if it didn't kill my sweat glands...idk though because Istill have the usual arm hair growing in the area.
|

replied June 10th, 2005
Can Check
I can check you about tatoo
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Rejuvi
I have had the treatment done today. Its about 5 hours after the treatment and it looks like a bird has crapped on my arm! A big mess of green and black stuff. Heres hoping
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Hope Fading...
Well, mine has begun to flake off. This started right around the 2 week mark.

The part that first flaked off was on a red ink section... And your skin turns red when it peels off, so i'm uncertain if it's new skin or still red ink. The real moment of truth will been when the neon green area peels off.

I am a little discouraged, though. The flower on my shoulder (doubled outline only - was never completed) did not seem to change. A piece came off and the thick, dark outline is still there. *sigh*

this was a possibility, though. The thick outline was slightly raised and had one laser treatment a few years prior. There could be scar tissue, which affects the rejuvi and may possibly make the rejuvi less effective, if effective at all...

But I am still hopeful.
|

replied June 23rd, 2005
I wouldnt be too hopeful on the first go. It can take a few sessions to see a result. Infact you might find that the tat becomes even more bright and noticable which is due to the ink being drawn to the surface of the skin. Mine was a dull black but already it is really dark and the scab is full of tat ink.

Are you using any kind of supplement like hemerriod cream or anything to stop the scab being so hard and hurting because it is so dry?

Im not because thats what I was told unlike when you have the tat.

Keep posting please! I can post pics of mine if anyone is interested?
|

replied June 24th, 2005
Update!
Well, the results are looking better! I can see considerable fading in most areas and few places were the ink was removed all together.

I didn't put anything on the rejuvi. It can get quite painful at times. I even had a section crack and split open 1 week after it was done. It really hurt because I couldn't do anything to it... I did put a little bacitracin on it to keep from infection (since you cannot wash it).

That area is still sore and it may scar (the rejuvi was pulled off prematurely leaving an open wound).

Anyway, I hope to get another session soon. Mine will take a looooong time, since my tattoo is huge. It will be a long and painful process, but i'm excited now.

I sent this to you, already, but I thought i'd post it here, too:

i also keep the peeling areas snipped back with nail clippers (mine was getting snagged on my clothing!). You have to be careful not to snip too much and that the clippers are brand new and sharp! They tell you not to touch it, but I had an incident where my shirt ripped a loose piece off, causing it to bleed. But don't try this if you're uncomfortable with it!!
|

replied June 24th, 2005
What Is Rejuvi?
I'm having most of my large black half sleeve removed with lasers. What's rejuvi, a form of laser treatment? Anyway, the lasers are a slow process. I've been 3 times so far and there's been some fading, though not much. The doctor told me it would take about 8 to 10 treatments, so hopefully by next year it'll be gone. It just sucks because it's summer and i'd like to wear a tank top, but I just don't like my tattoo much anymore, so I don't want people to see it. For anyone who has visited the tattoo removal institute, it is totally fake! And they are affiliated with some tattoo removal cream, which the fake message board claims actually works.
|

replied June 26th, 2005
Rejuvi Is Awesome
Hey celanam,

rejuvi tattoo removal is a system where they tattoo in a paste-like substance into the existing tattoo. The rejuvi paste absorbs the ink and draws it out as it heals.

The crust is very hard, itches and can be painful sometimes (as it heals). You cannot get it wet the entire time it is on, which has made bathing difficult. :) but!

I just had a big piece of a black flower come off and wow! There are parts where all the ink came out! And other sections that have faded a lot.

I was very discouraged at first, but now I am seeing great results. The draw back is that laser can cause scarring under the skin and cause the rejuvi to not work as well. I had a laser treatment, but I am still seeing excellent result.

My laser treatment was $800 each. My rejuvi is $125-$300 each!

Do a search on rejuvi tattoo removal in your area. Mine is done at a spa. Good luck!! If you pm me your email address, I will send you pictures of my results.
|

replied June 30th, 2012
I know it's been a long time but would you mind sending pics of your results as I am currently looking into getting this procedure

Cheers

Rhe
|

replied June 29th, 2005
Damn right it is painful sometimes. Mine is dries out hard and becasue of this the skin is pulled so tight! There are bits that have come away that are ink free now but only the tiniest areas. I dont mind though as I can see its working. Im happy to go back a few times. It seems to be a damn sight cheaper in the uk than the usa. I paid £40 for an hour session which is maybe $90 at the most.

Good luck
|

replied June 29th, 2005
This forum doesnt seem to support photos or anything like that otherwise I would post pics of mine. Anyideas?
|

replied June 30th, 2005
Clinics In Va That Use Rejuvi?
Does anyone know of a clinic/spa in the northern va/dc area that has this service???
|

replied July 1st, 2005

Its about 10 days after now and the crap os starting to come off (mainly casue it gets caught up on my clothes! There has been some bleeding.

I can definately see some lightning of the tat and some parts where the ink is gone.

Yours look great cat!
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Dont think that link will work will it?? Cat how can I show it to you without you needing a password
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Spaces
When you sign into your spaces account, go to "settings" and then "permissions" and click "public."

i can't wait to see yours! And i'm getting psyched about round two tonight!
|

replied July 2nd, 2005
Wow! They did a big section on you! I had a second treatment done last night, plus a touch up on the remaining black spots on a flower. It really hurt when he went over the still extremely tender areas of the flower. And it bled like crazy! The lotus flower didn't bleed much and it doesn't hurt near like it did the first time.

Here's to continued hopefulness! :)
|

replied April 20th, 2011
I know this post is old but did u ever finish ur removal?
|

replied February 27th, 2012
Yea I really want to know how the tattoo removal went to as I have a large tattoo on my foot that I'm looking to get removed and am very interested in rejuvi. The colours seem similar in colour, lots of red and green so would be interested to know if catgirl had her tattoo completely removed!
|

replied March 5th, 2012
Rejuvi
Hey, I have just had my 2nd rejuvi treatment, two weeks ago, scab is coming off, very impressed with results. I covered my areas with a really light gauze, it stopped scab catching, really helped, (think i would have had better results last time if i thought of this then!!) colour gone from one tattoo, it was red & green rose with black cross, black has faded really well, & on the other arm I had similar, however all the black came out of this one, but faded the colour! Strange but probably due to different artists! Long process but it definately works! Good luck Very Happy
|

replied March 14th, 2012
Yours sounds very similar to mine! What size is your rose? As apparently rejuvi works best on very small tattoos?? That's good that its working! Would love to know how yours goes Smile where are you having yours done?
|

replied June 23rd, 2012
andrea_barber

I am really considering doing this a.s.a.p Would like to know where you've had yours done! I live in London but am very flexible within the UK. Please email me back and provide me with the name of your clinic. Will appreciate it a lot! Thanks

Andy
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
Most of the main scab has come away now. Most of the ink is still there although there are many patches where it has completely gone. (i put this down to me having been tattoo'd twice to make it as black as possible so there is a lot of ink! And its possible he didnt hit the right depth)

anyway im not at all worried, thewhole thing is much lighter in colour and im happy to go back again asap!
|
Users who thank kristo for this post: junglejane76 

replied July 6th, 2005
Next Treatment
Well, when you do, get more pictures! I had my second treatment last friday night. He was generous and did a touchup on the cherry blossom flower for free.
|

replied July 28th, 2005
I am getting married in three weeks and two days and I have a tattoo that I would love to have removed (at least lightened) before my wedding. My tattoo is a black outline about 1 in x 2 in located on the front of my shoulder. My dress is sleeveless, so I have to do something. How long does it take for the scab to come off? If I were to have a treatment within the next few days, do you think I would be able to cover the remaining tattoo ink with makeup (at least easier than I can now)?
|

replied May 4th, 2011
As there are lots of procedures now a days to remove the tattoo like dermabrasion, salabrasion, Excision, and laser. Each procedure has its own good points and respectively there may be some risk of scars and infection too. So consult to many surgeon about the consequences of each procedure before treating it. Time may vary regarding the procedures.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski