A friend of mine said that you could force a miscarriage by taking an entire months worth of birth control pills at one time..Is this true?? Isnt that dangerous?? Wouldnt it cause uncontrolled bleeding?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2006
If you're going to have an abortion it needs to be done by a doctor. Don't try to do it yourself with pills or anything else. Thats dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Taking birth control pills does not force an abortion. Actually , many women become pregnant while taking birth control pills, and must later stop taking them. Birth control pills are not known to cause fetal harm. If you were to take a whole month you would likely throw them right back up.
|

Extremely eHealthy
And maybe kill yourself too.

I'd never do that to myself, what type of !**@! retard does that?

Its a baby not a freakin cold.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...