d Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by kb77 on March 25th, 2007 11:41 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2006
Experienced User
I think you have every right to be mad at her sweetie! Even though you two drifted away after high school, if she was your true friend, she would have thought about that before she got with him. Alls I got to say is, it's to late now to be upset because she has a child with him. It'll be okay though, I promise!

<3 kay
|

Experienced User
Thank you! I did congratulate her, and tell her how I felt, and I honestly feel good about how my life is going, it just sucks to have lost a friend. I know things will be okay, I just wanted to know if I was alone in thinking she was wrong!
|

This same thing happened to me . Has been a very long time ago now. I am over it now but it hurt me so bad as well and I missed her terribly. As for know I haven't spoken to her since . That has been 13 years now. At the time she asked my b/f out...She started seeeing him and then had the nerve to go around calling me a slut when she was the one who asked him out. We even ended up physically fighting over this ..But like I said I haven't seen or heard from her since...Lol ( I got over her).
|
Quick Reply