I have my af at the moment and when I was cleaning myself in the shower I noticed my cervix was dilated about one finger width open. I have had a little bit of clotting so I was wondering if this could cause it. Has anyone else noticed that their cervix was open at all during their cycle? What could this be? I am a little worried because i've never come across this before. Please help.

Brie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2006
Is This Normal?
Hi there..No I havent had that problem but yes when I have my period im in the shower the cloths comes out faster..Maybe u dialate a little to get the cloths out buttgo to your doc to see what he/she says..Good luck to you.=)
|

Thanks nanar. Yeah that could be it. I am trying to conceive at the moment so every little thing can feel like a problem sometimes.

If it continues I will certainly speak to my nurse.

Thanks again :-d
|

Anytime!.=)..Good luck!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....