Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Pregnancy After An Abortion

In what ways a previous abortion would affect subsequent pregnancies? My girlfriend had an abortion half a year ago, but we decided we're ready to have a baby now. What are the chances that the abortion would affect her future pregnancy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I don't know what the chances are, but I know abortions sometimes cause infertility...Sorry to worry you. Goodluck
|

Extremely eHealthy
There's a lot of risks after abortion.

Look it up.
|

Experienced User
Just Wondering....
I am just wondering why only six months after an abortion you can decide you are ready for a baby?

This is a big desicion change!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I was wondering the same thing...

I'm so against abortion unless rape was involved or anything, obviously this person wasnt using protection and to get an abortion was a bit selfish.

If I was to get one though, if I believed in it I sure as hell wouldnt want a baby 6 months after...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there, you might want to take this to the abortion forum. I have had a couple of abortions due to being kicked in the stomach at 5 1/2 months pregnant and one other time asss the Dr. Felt was necessary and I went and I went on to haave two wonderful children thaat are grown and on there own.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...