Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Gain Weight When Excerise????help

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
Hi whenever I start to work out I gain weight I am short 5 3 and weigh 95 pounds but when I start to eccersise I get bulky and dont look as thin what is going on??? I even tried pilates everyda with yoga and it gave me the same results, I also find this with joggin or walking n the treadmill could someone tell me what to do???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
When you workout you are burning fat and building muscle. Muscle weighs more then fat, therefore, you extra pounds. Get it? You seem to be at a good weight to me... 95lbs, must be nice. Are you wrking out to lose weight or just stay in shape? I'm sure that you are not gaining fat from exercising... Just muscle. Don't stress about it, work out less if you don't want the extra muscle.

God bless and good luck,
teresa
|

replied November 26th, 2017
THe best way to gain weight is with exercise, muscle weights more than fat. To built up muscle mass I recommend you to try diet supplemetns, like sunesstron. This help you to have a balanced diet and increase your muscle mass.
|

replied December 13th, 2017
They best way to loss you weight less sleep less eat and try to diet supplements.
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2018
Experienced User
Refresh your diet. 90 percent of success depends on eating.
|
Tags: weight, Fitness, Yoga
Quick Reply