Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Can Someone Tell Me More About Cm And How to Tell

Which days that im more fertile by looking at my cm.Thanks, im not sure about the whole cm thing and how important it is to get preggy by it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
When it is stretchy, you are most fertile.
|

replied January 2nd, 2006
Snowygirl,
this is kindof gross, but to check your cm for your most fertile days you simply wash your hands, insert two fingers into your vagina and lightly scrape your fingers around to gather some cm. Then you remove your fingers and look to see what your cm looks like and feels like. When you are fertile and ovulating you generally have more cm that is egg white consistency and it will stretch when you pull your fingers apart. When you are not ovulating your cm is scant and a thick, white color. Hope this helps!

Amy
|

replied January 9th, 2006
Although that is a lot of info, I appreciated that! I have been looking for that info! Thanks!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....