I recently found out that my girlfriend has herpies... And then just yesterday I found out that on that same night, from the same guy, she might have also contracted hiv.

But the kikker is, b4 we (both of us) knew all this we had been doin oral sex... And on top of that, when I would finger her, I would like her juices of my finger. Is it possialbe that when I went down on her and eat her juices that I contracted hiv? Should I be tested? Or should I just wait for the tests to comeback and see if she has it first? Or am I just freting because she might have it?

(side note, I was tested for herpies and have test results comming back either monday or tuesday)

thanks

saddelf
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 23rd, 2003
Experienced User
It wouldn't hurt to get tested. Why didn't she warn you about these things before? Or did she just find out? Either way, be very careful.
And yes, it is possible that you contracted it orally.
|

replied January 31st, 2011
Experienced User
zero risk
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....