Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Intestinal Disorders Forum

the Fountain of Life And Real Cures

Water. Pure water (goog tap water is fine). At least 1 1/2 quarts extra a day with 1/4 teaspoon unrefined sea salt - mixed in a glass or liberally on food - (no table salt ever! Crystal cannot break down totally in system, causing many diseases). Without a doubt ibs and all gastric problems were cured in a few months after at least 5 years of problems. Whener you have acid stomach and like, dilute and do not add medications, unless there is something extreme going on. If you dilute the acid it stops burning logically and distention due to gas in the intestinal track is mostly the cause of pain, as well as inflamation. Further associated can be kidney problems - uric acid and stone formation - due to dehydration. If past middle age natural thirst gradually lessens and pain takes over to signal dehydration. According to researches, most medications can be entirely disgarded with simple water treatment on a consistent level. The drug cartels would be afraid of that one! Find a cool looking 1 pint water bottle and carry it around everywhere sipping through the day. You do not need to believe in it. Try the cure consistently and then continue to carry that little bottle around like your cell phone.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2006
I Can Back That Up
I have had so many problems, for over 5 years, suspected candida overgrowth, a big helocobactor infection, ibs, massive abdominal cramps and inability to enjoy foods such as breads, pastas, and can never drink beer without getting very sick. This is started with really painfull indegestion. I used to get it very painfull, at 3am to the point where I thought I was having a heart attack. I used to think my whole digestive system was shutting down and I was going to live out my days on a drip. Chucked in all the drugs and started drinking 3 litres of water a day. Anytime I had a drink of soft drink, coffee or anything else...Id have a large glass of water also. Then id have another one for luck.
Drink two glasses just before bedtime. Sure you wake up later for a piss but thats a bargain price to pay for good health.
And oh what a difference. Everything is gone. I can eat normal food again, even take away food once a week or so with no problems.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....