Is anyone here planning to go to parenting classes? I thought it might be a good idea for me to go learn some stuff. If anyone's been to them, i'd appreciate what you thought and have they helped you?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 1st, 2006
Experienced User
I'm planning on going I need all the help I can get before my son comes..
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Before I had my son I thought about going ...But once you have the child lifes to full of things to do...So if you want to go ...I'd advise you to go now while you are preggo ...Because once you have the baby you will be way to busy for that stuff... :wink:
|

replied January 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I'm going to them.

Just because you get a whole bunch of free stuff!
|

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2006
Supporter
In toronto they have this place called 'jess's house'...... I went there for pre natal and parenting classes. It was specifically for teens. Even if you feel like you don't need the extra help, it's always great to have!
|

replied January 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Before my twins come, I plan on parenting and lamaze.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...