Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Plse Reply Im On the Edge

Hello, I never get replys on here!!
Ive been feeling sick, so so so tired, hungry but not feeling like eating all the time. Ive been to the docters but I didnt tell them I could be pregnant cos I was scared. They done 3 blood tests, two before my period was due. The last one was for anemia, I rang up for the results and they said I need an appointment! Is it possible they picked up pregnancy on the test? Im about 2-3 weeks late for my period and have been having unprotected sex for the past 3 months.Please some one shed some light on my situo. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2005
Supporter
I posted on the teen site!

Oh ya and I forgot to mention, don't have unprotected sex if you don't want to have a baby!

I'm sure there's somewhere you can go and get birth control...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...