My soon to be husband and I have been trying to have a baby for almost 4 months now and every month has been a disappointment so far. Well this month I was late almost a week but I just stated today. Will I ever get pregnant? :( I want to be preg. Soooo bad :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2005
Experienced User
Why Me??
Four months is not a long time to be trying. Most couples take at least 6 months to concieve.

We have been trying for 2 years and still no luck. Just try not to get to worked up about it and just relax.

Good luck :)
|

User Profile
Supporter
Try to relax..... The more you push, the harder it will be to get pregnant. Just have fun. Once you let go of "i want a baby now", it'll happen.

Best of luck!!!
|

Experienced User
I got pregnat about 2 weeks after my frist time having sex...O.O
|

Extremely eHealthy
|

Sweetie, don't stress!! I waited 3yrs. It just takes time sometimes. But, please don't keep yourself stressed! It makes it harder on your body. Hang in there!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
angel_who_crys wrote:
i got pregnat about 2 weeks after my frist time having sex...O.O

it was a bad thread to post that on....... I agree with dalicia!
|

replied December 29th, 2005
michelle1981 wrote:
angel_who_crys wrote:
i got pregnat about 2 weeks after my frist time having sex...O.O

it was a bad thread to post that on....... I agree with dalicia!

totally agree!
|

Experienced User
Right now I would rather be in your place. Its not a good time for me to bring a baby in to the world, even tho it was planed
|

Why Me
I am in the same boat as you. I would love to be pregnant. I have been stressing about it too. At the start of this year I became pregnant, we had only been trying for 3 months. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. We waited 3 months and started trying again. Nothing has happened yet.
My advice is to just try and keep yourself healthy and that it will happen when it happens.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...