I am almost in my 3rd trimester and curious to know at what week did everyone started seeing their ob every 2 weeks?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 27th, 2005
Experienced User
Hi
I started seeing my doctor around 8 or 8half months pregnant, every 2 weeks, im sure your doctor will let you know, my doctor doctor did. Is this your first baby?
|

replied December 27th, 2005
Yes, it is. How about you?
|

replied December 29th, 2005
Experienced User
On my 36th week then every week after that.
|

replied January 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Normally when you hit 34 weeks you go every 2 weeks and then in your last month it is every week. If your doctor thinks you may go early he may change this to more frequent visits sooner than normal.
|

Well personally my ob ordered me to visit her every two weeks when I stepped on my 24th week... Now i'm on my 28,7 week and I am paying every two weeks 70 € for an u/s a blood pressure and weighting ... It's "expensive" to be a mommy to be...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It depends on the dr

with my daughter I went every two weeks from 8 mths(32 weeks) till her birth

with this pregnancy I went every two weeks from 7 1/2 months (30 weeks) and started going every week at 9 months (36 wks) so really depends.
|

replied January 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
You start out by only going once a month, then once you are 34 weeks pregnant you'll start going every other week, then once you are 36 weeks pregnant you start going every week. Unless you are having complications then I would imagine that you would go more often then that.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...