I have been trying to het pregant for almost a two years now. People told me even if I dont miss my period I could still be pregant is that true. And if the sperm is like water looking is that bad, and if its all white and cunky looking thats the good sperm? Please someone help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Okay, so every single month there are literally only 4-5 days where you can even become pregnant, so if you are not tracking your ovulation then you may not become pregnant.
|

User Profile
Supporter
How old are you heather?
|

Experienced User
Re: Why Cant I Get Pregant
heathermdavies wrote:
i have been trying to het pregant for almost a two years now. People told me even if I dont miss my period I could still be pregant is that true. And if the sperm is like water looking is that bad, and if its all white and cunky looking thats the good sperm? Please someone help

hey heather! How old are you (if you don't mind my asking?) it is very true that you can still have a period while pregnant. Some women have their periods all the way through their pregnancies. Every man's sperm is diffrent. Just because one has "watery looking" sperm and another has "white chunky" doesn't mean one is more likely to get you pregnant than the other. Hope I helped!

God bless and good luck,
teresa
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...