I suffer from migraines, and I have since I was very young, maybe 4 or 5 yrs old. 3 nights ago, I had one, fairly bad but not the worst I have ever had to endure. I am pregnant so I did not take any medication for it this time.
When I awoke in the morning, the migraine was gone. Later that night when I tried to lay down to go to sleep, I kept jolting up because the room would start violently spinning a few seconds after I would lay my head down. It even woke me from my sleep several times.
Sitting upright would stop the spinning, but I would still feel lightheaded and nauseous.
I think my symptoms sound like vertigo, but i'm not sure.
Is there something I can do at home to help with this until I can see my doctor? I can hardly sleep at all because of it.
Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....