Last night I was having contractions! I had them for like 2 hours and they went away....They were even getting worse...Was that just false labor then??? I started getting the pains after I found out my grandpa got flown to omaha because he is in critical condition. I wanted to go see him but its like 2 hrs. Away and my doctor said no traveling. My grandpa has cancer and now I guess he has heart damage,was bleeding from stomach, and his blood pressure was dropping..Then my boyfriend pissed me off...We were at the bar cuz it was western night and he kept lookin at this chick and I got mad and walked out cuz here I was already crying cuz of my grandpa and I was having contractions.We got out to my car and by then we were both yelling at each other......And then he didnt show up at the house till 1:30 in the morning....And the bar connected to it is where the strippers are....Rrrrrr...Wouldnt that make you mad??? Sure did make me mad......Hopefully I have the baby here soon..Lol hudson said he thinks i'll have it within 3 days and the doctor was like--"christmas baby????" lol.....I hope here soon! Come out lil guy come out!!! Lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2005
Supporter
What a present that would be :d

i'm sure the baby will be here soon...... Best of luck...... Wishing you an easy labor!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...