Hi, my name is rachel. I am 27years old. I have been dealing with back pain and hip pain for the last year. When I wake up in the morning ,i am in total pain around the waist and lower back. Sometimes when I go to sit dow it hurts my hip. I have cramps in my hips. I can not lay on my stomach it hurts. I had xrays and mri's done and still the drs have no clue.. Can someone help?Anyone else ever deal with this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 23rd, 2005
Hi rachel, sorry to hear your having problems with your back as I know excactly how you feel! 1 word of advice I feel I had to let you know is "don't lie on your stomach!!" if you have any back problems, lying on your stomach will bend the spine in the wrong direction & will only make it worse. It's really hard but you will have to get used to lying on your back or in the foetal position & use a pillow that won't let you roll onto your face. If I ever roll onto my tum I wake in the morning in agony. Good luck & take care.
Ali.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...