Hello, my name is ali, im 25 and I have a condition called neurofibromatosis. It causes binine tumors to grow on various parts of the body. For the past 8 years I have had horrible sharp pain in two tumors located on the back of my head. The pain is so intense that I am often bedridden. I cant go to work let alone get out of bed. Unfortunalty the only meds that help my pain are opioids, I hate taking them cuz of how addictive they are but its better than living my life in bed. I recently moved to the phoenix area and was wondering if anyone knew of any credable drs in the area taht could treat this condition?
Ali
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....