Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Possibly Pregnant..does He Even Care

Hey everyone...Well...This is how it is...I met this guy a while back and we have a 9 year age difference.I'm 19 and he's 28.From day one of our relationship he has been a busy man.He works from 7 in the morning until 5 or 6 in the afternoon.In the beginning I could always call him and no matter what..He would answer.If not..He would call me back.He has been trying to get me pregnant for 2 months now.I assume he is because he always takes the condom off or refuses to wear it.Anyway..My period was very late and I went the the clinic.The whole time I was there he constantly called and wanted to come by and pick me up later that day.Now that i'm almost sure that i'm pregnant...He won't answer any of my phone calls.The only way he calls is if I send him text messages telling him how I feel.I told him that i'm considering abortion and he told me that he would hurt me if he found out.So what am I supposed to do?Be pregnant and alone?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 25th, 2005
Experienced User
You could dump his arse and then get the abortion. And if he trys any thing call the cops. And go stay somewhere he can't find you for a bit.
|

replied December 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Well..I found out he was cheating and that was the worst thing.He wouldn't answer any of my calls or anything.I found all this out on christmas day..That broke my heart to pieces.I couldn't cry though.I told her that I was pregnant.That broke her heart too.Now things are tough.I told him i'm having an abortion and he doesn't care.I can't believe I considered abortuon.I know its hard but this would be my first child and hopefully I can handle it alone because my child is going to be something amazing.His father will only wish that he could be in his life.
|

replied December 29th, 2005
Experienced User
True first kid is something special. Me and my x had a scare. She thought she was pregers. And I was so scared that how I got on here. Anyway she wasn't but then I thawt if she was I would fell really bad if she got rid of it. Like I only young but still the idea of being a dad is awasome. Don't wanna be for a few years like 7 or 8. Yeah if you do keep it he will no wat he missing out on. Just something to think about I now a few girls that have gotten rid of there unborn babys and they have changed and not in a good way. It has stayed with then. Hope it helps
|