It burns when I pee Crying or Very sad , I just recently had a baby and told ripped my perineum and I have to take a spitz bath.I know there are so many kind of infection you can get if you don't clean yourself properly which I have.I might have a bladder infection.The feeling I have is so uncomfortable Sad .After/while I pee I it burns, may be I should drink a lot of water and wait til I have to go to the bathroom really bad, then empty out my bladder.Do you think I have a bladder infection????

~thanks~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 19th, 2003
Experienced User
It could be the after effects from birth, I know after having my son I was experiencing alot of discomfort to, I had to take a sitz bath, to be sure you can purchase a uti test at any store and check your self, it could be a bladder infection, they are very discomforting, I would not let it go for to long, you could end up with more problems
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....