I have had alot of stress latly my b/f of 9 months want to be alone.. Alone yeah right he started talking to another girl when we were fighting ..... N asked her if she would consider being with him ?? N he wont work things out with me .. Bull crap.. N e ways I was supposed to get my period yesterday I took a test today it was neg would it show up? If I am preg I got preg around the end of nov. I mean I have this weird taste in my mouth I was some white discharge , and I am tierd ..! In a way I want to be but in another I dunno if I am ready , if it happens I will love the baby so much , I guess I will have to wait and see .. Some advice will help !
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
And I felt my ceriv high and soft , the other day it was med n hard why does it change? Help plz
|

replied April 19th, 2006
Experienced User
I know I am totally late, so if I were to give you any advice it would be too late. But I was just wondering did you get pregnant and if so did you and the guy get back together?
|
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....