I have breakouts. Really. On my face and back. I am 5 months pregnant. I heard medicated soaps oitments and arent okay for pregnants. What shall I do then?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 20th, 2005
Spot
I know how u feel 4 mths pregg and have same prob I found going on sunbed once a week helps, my sunbed shop as a bed for pregg women it does frm chest up if u can't find one same they say going on sunbed is safe as long as your blood pressure is ok otherwise they sell the tanning face unit at argos its well worth it to keep the spots at bay
|

replied December 28th, 2005
Does anyone know what it will do to the baby if you use creams, because I was using them thinking it was ok.I dont want to hurt the baby though so should I be doing something else to prevent this horrible part of pregnancy?
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....