I think I may be pregnant , me n my bf of 9 months broke up . He wanted to be alone n didnt want a girlfriend. I love him so much and I hurt him so bad he didnt want me anymore how can I change thta ? How can I get him back?. Or if he will come back to me ? My period is due tomorrow , I had taken two preg teest last week both negtive , but wouldnt it be too soon to tell? I have alot of white discahrge n I dont eat becuz of the strees from what happend .. What do I do ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Oh honey I am so sorry to hear that. I dont know if you can change his mind. This is a tough thing to go thru especially when you wanted to have his baby. I know that it will take some time for this to sink in, as do all devastating things that happen in our lives. Give yourself some time to let your heart heal. And let him go. Maybe he just wasnt "the one". I am sure you will find someone even better when the time is right. God bless you.
Love
jamie
|

replied December 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I am going to try and get him back , I love him so much I want to be with him and I want to show him that , I got a q's how is your cervix supposed to be b4 your get yr period?
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Do you really want to be with someone who doesnt want to be with you? If you give it some time you will get over him and the more needy you act the more its gona turn him off if you want him to come back to you I think you should at least act like you have moved on maybe he will miss you if not then its not meant to be just my opinion dont be mad
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well tonight me n him talked n one min. He said that he loves me n wanted to be with me n I was sooo happy , n then we had sex .. Well he had sex. Then like 1/2 hour went by n he didnt know what he wanted so im like what .. He is confused , I love him so much n I think he is starting to relize it , so hopefully when me n him talk agian we will get back together n I will treat him like he is supposed to b treated
|

I do hope you two come together. Regarding preganancy, you may take a test after a few days to be sure, though if the two tests so far has proved negative then you are probably not pregnant most likely. Anywys I have found a good forum for relationship problems - Iwishisaidno.Com check it out and you may find it interesting. :)
|

Extremely eHealthy
|

Experienced User
Yea get rid of him u can do so much better.
|

Experienced User
Yea get rid of him u can do so much better.
|

replied December 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks girls .. I am oing to let him come to me , I am done w/ haven sex for awhile ! I need to be strong n be mature for him to come back but if not oh well f him ..
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Wel I think you will figure it out. Good luck
|

replied December 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Well as of 2 am xmas day he decided to get with me , it has een going ok . He seems not to be happy ,but he looks @ me like he wants to tell me I love you , but he dont I havent said it to him , so hopefully everything works out . I care n love him so much
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Are you still going to try to get pregnant?
|

replied December 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I dunno we have been haven unprotected sex.. So were not trying but we also arnt taking precaution to it either , so I guess well see what happens , I wouldnt mind getting preg, now because he is going into the coast gaurd and if me n him get married I can go with him to where ever he is sation but im working on the marrying thing I just need to stop over reactin to everything , but 4 days into our new realationship n I think it is going good as long as I keep trust in him and listen to him n be more muture im sure we will get married in a few month to a year . I hope we do I want to spend the rest of my life w/ him he is the best
|
Tags: pregnant, period
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....