I am hoping that I am too. My period is due on christmas. So if I don't get my period I will take a test and <pray> it comes back ++++ then I can wrap it and give it to my hubby!! I will be praying for .A.L.L of you.

~~**baby dust**~~
~~**baby dust**~~
~~**baby dust**~~

lisa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2005
Supporter
That sounds so sweet.... Great idea :d . I hope you get what you want!!!

******baby dust******
|

I too was hoping to find out that I was pregnant before x-mas so I could suprise my hubby and our parents but it turned out to be negative.. I just hope that it doesnt fail this month.. :) good luck to those of you trying!! You are in my prayers..
|

Experienced User
Thank You
Thank you for the prayers!! You all will be thought and prayed for also.
I hope this next month will end our year with +++ tests for all those who want one!
Lisa
|

replied December 14th, 2005
Experienced User
a Happy Holiday Wish
You all are so sweet!!!! Of course, as you guys, I want a + for the holiday's gift too!!! I wish for all of us, for x-mas/chanukah/and all other holidays, that all of our prayers and wishes come true, ++++ for the holidays and that the new year's brings only ++++++++ for all of us (and of course, health & happiness)!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....