Is it possible to get pregnant without technically having sex but, if the semen somehow gets deposited at d opening of the vagina while involving in initimete sexual behaviour? Plz reply!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2005
Highly highly highly highly doubt it. It's hard enough as it is to get pregnant.
|

Extremely eHealthy
medical site wrote:
it is possible to become pregnant while engaging in sexual intercourse while fully clothed, if the man ejaculates and the semen soaks through the clothing and reach your vagina. You are at greatest risk if the clothing is thin and you rub together for a long time after he ejaculates. Regardless of whether your bodies are separated by material, clothing is not a form of birth control. Clothing does not prevent semen form entering the vagina. The only protection from pregnancy is the consistent use of some form of birth control, such as "the pill" or condoms.

If semen is ejaculated or rubbed near the vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy if some sperm find their way inside the vaginal canal.

...But cloth that is loosely woven is more easily penetrable. If you still have concerns, make sure semen does not land near the vagina regardless of whether both of you are clothed; and if that does happen, change clothes immediately and rinse yourself off thoroughly.

In practice, however, risks cannot be ruled out if he ejaculates on or near your vaginal opening. As long as neither you nor your partner has any traces of semen on your hands or other body parts used to stimulate each other, the risk of pregnancy should be small. But, say for example, the male stimulates himself, ejaculates in his hand, then proceeds to stimulate the female with his hand; there is a chance that sperm can find their way into the vagina.
|

fatfamily02 wrote:
medical site wrote:
it is possible to become pregnant while engaging in sexual intercourse while fully clothed, if the man ejaculates and the semen soaks through the clothing and reach your vagina. You are at greatest risk if the clothing is thin and you rub together for a long time after he ejaculates. Regardless of whether your bodies are separated by material, clothing is not a form of birth control. Clothing does not prevent semen form entering the vagina. The only protection from pregnancy is the consistent use of some form of birth control, such as "the pill" or condoms.

If semen is ejaculated or rubbed near the vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy if some sperm find their way inside the vaginal canal.

...But cloth that is loosely woven is more easily penetrable. If you still have concerns, make sure semen does not land near the vagina regardless of whether both of you are clothed; and if that does happen, change clothes immediately and rinse yourself off thoroughly.

In practice, however, risks cannot be ruled out if he ejaculates on or near your vaginal opening. As long as neither you nor your partner has any traces of semen on your hands or other body parts used to stimulate each other, the risk of pregnancy should be small. But, say for example, the male stimulates himself, ejaculates in his hand, then proceeds to stimulate the female with his hand; there is a chance that sperm can find their way into the vagina.

fatfamily... Can you please reference that medical information.... Where is it from?????
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dont know now, I was looking up things about fertility and I found it and copied to notepad--i dont remember--sorry
|

replied December 14th, 2005
Experienced User
It Is True
That's true - you can get pregnant if the semen goes near/in your vagina even without sex....As far as what the ratio is, it is probably very scarce -

however, it is murphy's law, that when you don't want to get pregnant, but your not using protection......You'll probably get pregnant......In the future, use protection or make sure before the semen gets ejaculated, that your vagina is not near the shooting zone.

I know that is a fact b/c I had sex for the first time at an older age then my friends, but I had a boyfriend (and we would fool around but never had sex with him) and my doctor, friends, & mom told me that you could get pregnant if any sperm is by that area (even if it isn't in your vagina) b/c your vagina has it's own lubrication when it's excited, so if sperm is by that area (but not in), it can still get in due to the vagina's secretions and travel to the ovaries b/c sperm can live for up to 2-3 days.

So, be careful if you're not trying to get pregnant.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....