Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey Can Sum1 Plz Help Me ...

Hey I been readin up on the net lookin at symptoms n thinkin god I think im preggaz blah blah blah ... N then I foudn this place (thank god) n thort mayb sum of u gurlz culd help me ...

Aiight ... I think im preggaz (dah) ... Well I toke a preg test b4 mi peiod was due (stupid me ... Obviousli it was negative) ... N then I toke one after I missed mi period (well I dont no if I missed it or not see it was like a period but 3 days late and extremely light only lasting 2 days) anyway that test came back negative ...

(if I am pregnant I will be about 5 weeks now)

and now well lately my senses have been way off perfuem is to strong (the one I love) my shampoo smells like crap and water tastes great (like it has flavour) I cant stand seafood tho take me near it n I thro up (literally) newais my nipples aerolas (or howeva u spell it) have dark rings around them n I can faintly see veins on my boobs (which wernt there b4) my nipples are also so sensetive I cant wear a bra atm also I have gas (sorri to gross yaz out I dunno if thats sumtin that culd b related and im constipate ... Oh n I need to pee all the time ... I also feel sick in the morning but I dont thro up and im extremely tierd all the time ... Even tho I hav more then enouf rest ... N mi tummi is bloated (well a tad more then bloated) I feel realli weird wen I lay on it and it feels butterflish every so often (like now lmao)

could som1 ... Ne1 plz help me I seriousli think im preg bt then the test was negative so yer ... I cnt gt a docz appointment til next week ... I hope I dnt sound stupid or nutin eitha lol

thanx alot for wateva help you can giv me ... X0
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2005
Experienced User
All I can tell you is to go to the doctors and get them to give you a pregnancy test... Good luck :)
|

replied December 14th, 2005
Hey thnx I went to tha docz yesterdai I get mi blood results bak tomorow ... X0
|

Experienced User
Be sure to tell us what it is (either way) when you find out!!! :) it would seem strange that a regular preg test would come up negitive if your 5 weeks though, hmmmm but thoes tests can be wrong so the doc is the only true way. Good luck!!
|

The last hpt I took I wuld hav onli been 2 weeks preg ... So mayb that wuld explain it ... The doc didnt do a normal one jst strait to the blood so yer ... Newais ill deff be letitn u all no eitha wai ... Thanx x0
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...