Im about 2 months pregnate, I dont really get out much an I am stressed alot latly, I dont go to the doctor till jan 11th an I was wondering if anyone knows if the stress lvl could affect baby an if so is there something u do to relaxe?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Hi soon 2b i'm 2 mths also congrats just take it easy what I do to relax cause I have a 22mth old that is just active I take real long hot baths and listen to calming music and I eat my favorite foods that I normal would not touch and I lay in bed works for me I feel like i'm heaven or on trip good luck with your little one and god bless you
chanee
|

Ty sounds like a good idea =)
|

Experienced User
Np anytime I can help ps sex also relaxes me just tell to be gentle lol
good luck
chanee
|

Lol yes me an my fieance keep up on that, =) that relaxing is very good. Lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...