Hi. Im a 29 male,... Who went on a homo experience. Well... Not full on it... Just kissing and masturbating each other, but without protection. I felt a bit of guilt afterwards, im straight....But thats not important now...; the thing is: we masturbate mutually and this guy might have hiv... Im very afraid about it,... I feel I failed to everyone around me with my irresponsable behavior... This happened 2 weeks ago, i'll wait a couple of months to get tested... Im kinda relax right now... Like floating inconscious... So, im looking for more info about, you will always find it; but is difficult to get exact and explicit info...

So, any help will be appreciated... Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Unless his semen went directly into your blood stream, (ie: mouth, cut, anus, etc.), it's extremely unlikely for you to contract hiv, if he does infact have hiv. I think your chances are very slim, but if you are still worried, just wait the 3 months, and then go get tested.

Don't feel guilty, just relax, and to be on the safe side, you might want to get tested in a few months.
|

replied December 14th, 2005
Thanks. It lasted no more than 3 minutes, and there was no semen involved, cause both felt unconfortable with the situation going nowhere... So we just masturbated each other and we touched each other with our hands, so precum fluid mix may been possible...

So, i've looking for info or experiences from other people around the net about precum fluids, what are the chances, etc. And, for what i've found it seems that hiv needs semen or a long sexual exposure to pass around...

Im still worried, naturally... And a feel lucky because nothing else happened afterwards. And that reminds me: how long does average sexual diseases to get noticed?
|

replied December 14th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Just because precum mixed, doesn't mean anything, it must go into your bloodstream. I think you're probably alright...
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....