Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

No Rapid Heart Beat - Pounding Heart!

On saturday I was having a great day. Playing with my daughter etc. I layed on the lounge to watch some of the golf and noticed that my stomach and chest where moving up and down with each heart beat. My heart wasn't racing and I was not feeling anxious, so why would my heart have been pounding so hard? My stomach felt tight and when I noticed it I started to get all worried! (like we do) but I took my paulse and it was normal.

Does this happen to any of you?

Sometime when I first get up in the morning and go straight to the shower I also notice that it is pounding or even going a little faster then normal!

Any one have this either?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes, I get that a lot
|

Experienced User
Yup, I get it like every second of everyday, I feel it worse in my head and it pounds even harder when I exercise... Not very nice is it

james
|

Experienced User
Thanks, makes me feel better.

I made my hubby lay down to and his stomach and chest do the same with every heart beat and he doesn't have anxiety!! I guess we just look for things to worry about!
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...