Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Labor and Delivery Forum

a Couple ?'s Bout C-section Ladies Please Help.

Hey ladies well I had a c-section nov 26th...N its 2 weeks later n I have some pain when u put pressure below my belly botton...But my insision doesnt hurt...I belive it is healing(hopefully)lol the doctor said it looked great but that was a week n 3 days ago...Im kinda nervious about the pain below my belly botton....If u lades can help me out....Id like to know if u ladies who have had a c-section had the same pain n how long does it last....N how long do u normally bleed b4 u get ur actuall peirod? If u can pleaseeeeeee pleaseee help me id be sooo greatfull thank u all ladies =-)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 16th, 2005
:wink: hi, my name is pennie and I just had my 2nd c-section on october 21st...Little girl. Anyway the pain is normal and I also experienced this. I bled for five weeks and just had my first period on dec 5th. But your cramping and pain should go away soon. I hope this helps
|

replied December 26th, 2005
The pain is totally normal. I had the same thing, twice!! My doctor told me it's from the retractors when they are pulling up on your stomach to get the baby out.

I bled for about two weeks post-partum. Then I went two weeks with nothing, and then I got my period.

Hope i've helped!
|

replied December 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
pee-wee wrote:
the pain is totally normal. I had the same thing, twice!! My doctor told me it's from the retractors when they are pulling up on your stomach to get the baby out.

I bled for about two weeks post-partum. Then I went two weeks with nothing, and then I got my period.

Hope i've helped!

pee wee

i have tried to send email to you--but it never went. Anyway, I see how those pple are being in the bisexual and gay forums. What I would like to say to you, dont ever let them take that fire from you, keep telling them, dont give up. That is what the bible says and they need a wake up call sometimes. Who knows maybe the poster actually needed that bit of information to keep them from this sin, and an opened door to much much more sin.

.God bless

sister in christ
joanna
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2007
Experienced User
I had pain like that, it was mild fibrosis I think they called it. Basically just blood clots under the skin that can get pretty painful. They usually go away on their own but some people have to have them lanced/drained. Also, your nerve endings just got butchered, so I would say a little pain around the area would be due.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...