Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Small Thing That Looks Like a Blood Blister On Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi there,

i have a small spot about 3mm in size on the end on my penis (the glans). It is more red then the surrounding, it is not sensative in any way and does not feel hard when I feel it.

Does anyone have an idea what it might be, cancer keeps poping into my head but it seems daft to go to my gp with something so small.

Any help would be greatly apreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 11th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Considering its location, you should probably go visit your doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied June 12th, 2006
I have similar problems
Did you find this post helpful?