Where are you at? You usually post everyday and now your not in!!!! Tomorrow is your last day right? You better come visit us then!!! We are gonna miss you!! Seems like everyone is fading away! Hope your gonna do good though!!!! Take care of your little mamas!
As for me, im doing good. I just have the butterflies...I dont know about what!!!! Yesterday I felt sick, then it went away, then I had butterflies last night. And I still have them now! Its weird! Im not pregnant because I had a period already! So I dont know! Oh well. Give us some updates ok!!!!

Oh you like my little care bear avatar?? Its so cute!! I love the carebears!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2003
Experienced User
Hey big mammas i'm here my computer was being retarted yesterday it didnt wasnt to let me go inline but today its working so I was mad all day cause I culdnt talk but i'm here yay yes friday is my last day in this freakin job but I wont be in as much though but I will dont worry so you are having the butterflies oooh I smell baby from here well I dont really have any updates but its almost christmas time hey I do like your avatar my sister just bought illusion some lil boots with the care bears she loves them well so is any body going to send any pictures or what hey nikki what was that moving part all about please explain
love illusionsmamma!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh the moving. Well the freaky neighbor kept ratting to the manager things about me and she called me like "do you have 3 people living with you? Did you move out? Do you have a new car?" I was like what?! So jose got mad and he doesnt like how our neighbors are *so nosy!!!* so we want to move out, again! So I was looking around and I found another studio like 2 blocks away and its 10 dollars cheaper and there would be like 1 neighbor. So thats good. No way, I have no baby! Lol I just had a period! But these butterflies are bugging! Anyways, so your computer was acting dumb! I hate that! I still have to get a camara to send you pictures! Lol. So give me a few days to buy a camara, take pictures, then develope them, then send them to you. We should just have a website of everyones pictures. Because not many can mail them...But ill send some soon. I have tamales for lunch!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Hey girls thanks can anybody reminice with me you r first christmas with your hubbies as for me it was strange with his family and I wasnt used to so muchsilence in my house we party and dance and drink and open gifts and eat and all that ghetto stuff but thats how I was raised then when it ws my first christmas with my babyboy it was quiet and just watching the dumb tv (parade) and eat and open gifts and thats christmas yay (how boring) but it ws sweet with my guy there all cuddling and him giving me my gifts and all aaawwww how nice tell me abit about yalls!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I havent spent a christmas with jose yet! Lol, I have no story!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
I'm so sorry for reminding you of this horrible thing that sucks well just remember your grandma in her happy moments and her loving words be strong and think about your beautiful kids being very excited and anxiouse to opent their gifts this year I love to see the glow in illusions face that always makes me happy like even if its a candy like yesterday I bought illusion string cheese she was so excited for string cheese how cool is that I even get more excited than her just to see that smile in her beautiful face and giving me a hug to thank me please dont get depressed any more remember it affects your kids too and if you play with them and make them happy they will be happy to see you and anxiouse for you to come home.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
I forgot to mention is was so sweet, we were watching the movie "hairspray" over the weekend and this oldies song came on "youll lose a good thing" claudia you know that one right? So jose was like I love this song! And he was like dance with me babe! So we slow danced in our living room! It was so sweet! Sounds goofy but I loved it!!
|

Experienced User
Thats sweet my babyboy doesnt know how to dance he is stiff like a stick I rather dance with the mop and yeah I know that song I listen to oldies music on the internet radio on Live365 its all kinds of music try it
|

Extremely eHealthy
I would but I dont have speakers! I wish I did! I tried to put some in once, but they didnt work. Ill have to look for some speakers. Jose dances funny to hip hop and stuff but cumbias, salsa and slow dancing...He can dance to. Im sure that mop would love dancing with you! Lol
last night jose was telling me all these stories that all the girls would dance with him and they would try freaking with him and the just "loved dancing with him" and I was like blah blah blah. Thats a nice story but then you woke up. And he was like "no all the girls wanted me, all the hoochies and fine girls, they all wanted to dance with me" and I was all rolling my eyes. And I said "excuse me while I puke!" hes such a dork! Hes a baby, I cant picture him all bad and tough.
When everyones gone, ill go to that site and try it on his computer
|

replied December 18th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied December 18th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Thats true. I would have been mad. I didnt want to go to prom. I thought it was gay because I didnt like my school. But I wanna go now! Lol. Maybe ill use my sisters id and go to her prom. Lol. I could do that too!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...