Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Boobs Been Hurting For a Week And a Half Now...why???

Well, its weird because right after my period...My boobs didn't hurt...About a week later it started hurting...My hon and I had intercourse but he didnt' cum inside me...They don't hurt so badly but its been hurting for a while now...Not sure if its anything though...They're a lil sore and its been very tender...Seems like its bigger then usual (unless my eyes are playing tricks on me)...But my period isn't due until the 20th of dec...

So is it just stress or could I be pregnant? Because so far in our family...My mom didn't have much symtoms, my two sisters didn't have any other then sore and tender breasts...Cause I know I can't take a test, it'll be too early...And my boobs don't usually hurt until a week before my period...Weird..
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...