Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Can I Be Pregnant If So Would It Be to Early to Tell?

I lost my virginity at 16 I am now 17 I had sex 4 days ago and the condom broke just as he came now I was on birth control for about a year and I stopped taken it about a month and a half ago because I lost track of it now since this past friday when I had sex I have been getting bad stomach cramps and I have been feeling very sick but yet I have been wanting to eat everything I now it is real early to feel like this or is it? Can I really be pregnant and if so how can I tell my mom? Not to mention I was supposed to start my period 2 days ago. Im so scared can anybody give me advice? Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2003
My best advice to you would be to get a home pregnancy test and go from there. Check the boxes, as some can detect pgncy within 24 hours of conception and some it takes longer. As for telling your mom, wait until you know for sure instead of stressing over it now.
All the best....
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think getting off track of the birth control is going to throw your period way off. So just wait to see if it comes. Its way too early to be feeling all those symptoms so thats just probably in your head. Dont stress now because then it will be really late. I think the birth control would still have an effect seeing that you were on it a year before you got off. Just get back on the pill. If your period doesnt come in about a week, take a test. But dont think so much about it, because then your mind believes you are pregnant, then you think your pregnant and you get all worried when you just might not be. So good luck, wait a while then test.
|

If you were supposed to receive your period two days again, then you can buy a first response pregnancy test. They test as early as two days before you are supposed to get it. Believe me, if you are the test will come out positive as for your body produces a high level of a hormone that is in your urine when you do become pregnant. If the test is negative then you are probably not recieving your period because you overly stressing yourself. If you are pregnant, I suggest talking to an older person for advice before you talk to your mom. Such as a teacher, school counselor, or a friend's mom that you may be real close to. If you need a little extra advice i'm more than welcome to help! The best way to protect yourself next time is not having sex at all. Let this be a beg lesson to you.
|

replied December 18th, 2003
Thank You For All You Fantastic Advice And Support!!
To all that has responded to my question and has givin me fantastic advice, I just wanted to say thank you so much. And I will let other people know that there are good people on this site that have good intentions when they give advice. This is a fantastic site for teens to visit. I will take all of your advice. And once again thank you. :d
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...