Hey, I have had this weird headache for a few months, varying in severity but aways present. I have also got very tense and achy shoulders, and my neck is quite painful. Ive had a ct scan, ekg normal blood runs and all tests were fine. Could this be a tension headache? Migraine? Related to anxiety? Doc thinks I have anxiety but I dont know if this is related?
I recently caught some sort of virus, might be flu and its just made the pounding 10x worse, with a sore throat and restriction in breathing. Any ideas to what this could be?

Thanks,
james
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2005
Experienced User
James, are you tired and fatigued a lot, and do you get exhausted easily?
|

replied December 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Yeah I suppose I do really, when I exercise my head pounds even harder to the point where I cant actually look in the mirror and see my pulse through my skin. Weired I know...

Thanks for the reply,
james
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....