Hi everyone. I'm back and just wanted to let you know how i'm doing. Well, the dizziness has really improved a lot. I am almost feeling "normal" again-thank god! I have to go back to the doctors friday to get my thyroid checked again to see if I need an increase in synthriod medecation. As for my weight, well I am basically maintaining which is good I think for now since I am still triing to get used to the extra 10 pounds I gained recently. The thoughts are really giving me a hard time though always telling me how ugly and fat I am and triing to get me to lose weight again. I feel fat- I really do and although I know it's not true, it keeps telling me that and I can't seem to make it go away. I know it probably won't matter the thoughts are there to say. Just wish I knew how I could make them go away cause all I think about is that all day long and it is driving me up the wall!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....