It's has been awhile since I have been in here, just had a couple of questions.
As most of you prob know I had two m/c one in dec 04 and another in june 05, my periods finally became normal in september I had on sept 3. Oct 4 and nov 4, so based on my cycles I should get one today. I was just wondering if it was possible to get pg and have no symptoms at all, we did have unprotected sex in an attempt to get pg around the time I would have ovulated (twice). I would like to be pg but there are no symptoms for me to be hopful of. But I am also concerned about my cycles getting all screwy again. I thank everyone for any imput they can give me.

Jen
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 6th, 2005
Honestly..From what ive found out from the people that have helped me most said that you might never get symtoms till about a month or so or just never get them at all...Sorry thats not alot of info but im trying to find out more ill keep in touch ...Sugar muffin
|

replied December 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Thank you for your reply, I would really like for pregnancy to be the answere but I just dont know. And I dont wanna get my hopes up
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...