For the last few weeks I have felt like my left ovary had developed another cyst. It was a little uncomfortable and a little pooch had developed there. I had one in the past the size of an apple, and it burst. I started to throw up non stop. I went in for my pre op to have it removed and was told of the rupture. Now I have had similar symptoms and last night at 2am I got up cause my stomach hurt terribly and had horrible diereah. To where I had cold sweats, and felt like vomiting durring it. When I came back to bed I was freezing cold and couln't get warm with five blankets. Then this morning I went to the restroom and had a little blood with mucus come out of me. Also my thighs hurt like growing pains.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2005
Ovarian Cysts
Could this be a ruptured cyst again? Please help
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Ovarian Cysts
pcillap wrote:
could this be a ruptured cyst again? Please help

well I just found out less than a week ago I have had a cyst and it ruptured. I was in the er and was freezing one minute and burning up the next. My teeth were chattering and I asked the doctor he said these are common signs. Plus I couldn't pee whatsoever thats the reason I had went to begin with because the day before I went to the er and they didn't find the ruptured cyst just alittle fluid. Well the second day my stomach looked like it was about to explode. So now I have a catheran on my side and they let me go home but I am to go back to the doctor first thing monday. The cyst caused my stomach to swell up and have all the symptoms I have had. And its very painful on top of that :cry:
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Alrighty...Ur posts scare me to death.

I went to my gyn complaining about extremely painful intercourse, pain during periods, and shooting pains but also sometimes on a scale of 1-10 about a 6-7 pain in my stomach

i told them to the point I wouldnt move. My stomach was out to china and I always felt sick and sometimes got diarehha...My main concern was I had night sweats and the shakes and got dizzy and I felt like I had ibs wen I had to pee...Cuz it was so frequent and I was so bloated.

They did nothing, they did not request a ultrasound....Nothing

they did not believe me, they said I was too young!! I asked them about stds, pap and mine were normal.

I asked them about a possible yeast infection w/o symptoms, upper bladdar infections, endometriosis, etopic prego, fibroids n cysts. Everything and they ruled it alllllll out.

Should I go to the er? Im not in extreme pain anymore but I do get occasional right sided pain, dizzy, and night sweats.

Could I have an infection or a possible cyst? Or would I def. Have none my body and what it was if it were a cyst?
|

replied May 21st, 2006
Experienced User
freckleface wrote:
alrighty...Ur posts scare me to death.

I went to my gyn complaining about extremely painful intercourse, pain during periods, and shooting pains but also sometimes on a scale of 1-10 about a 6-7 pain in my stomach

i told them to the point I wouldnt move. My stomach was out to china and I always felt sick and sometimes got diarehha...My main concern was I had night sweats and the shakes and got dizzy and I felt like I had ibs wen I had to pee...Cuz it was so frequent and I was so bloated.

They did nothing, they did not request a ultrasound....Nothing

they did not believe me, they said I was too young!! I asked them about stds, pap and mine were normal.

I asked them about a possible yeast infection w/o symptoms, upper bladdar infections, endometriosis, etopic prego, fibroids n cysts. Everything and they ruled it alllllll out.

Should I go to the er? Im not in extreme pain anymore but I do get occasional right sided pain, dizzy, and night sweats.

Could I have an infection or a possible cyst? Or would I def. Have none my body and what it was if it were a cyst?

well once again to the er I went I haven't made until monday for the doctor. I woke up this morning with my catherine by my side as usual. I noticed my stomach was still poked out really really far. I looked pregnant, and I weight about 115 pounds. My stomach was really hard. I haven't had a bowel movement since wednesday morning before the first trip to the er.

A doctor's wife who happens to be my boyfriend's sister has a blood disease and most of the normal hospital staff was at the fund raiser they were holding for her today.

Newayz I had some foreign doctor come in I told him I had extreme cramps and felt like I had really bad gas they ran xrays today and gave me some medicine to try and help my bowel movements.

My advice is if you start feeling like you need to pee really bad and start bloating request and ultrasound. Because the only way they found anything wrong with me was alittle fluid in the ultrasound on my bladder.

The cyst that ruptured has cause major infections and hopefully my doctor can run more test to figure out whether or not another one is forming.

But I have been told everything in the past two years from having kidney infections, bladder infections, ibs, and ulcers.

I am only 18 years old and I asked the xray tech if I was to young to have these problems she said girls start having these problems before she even starts her period.

I hope this has help but I do suggest to go get checked everything I have written on this site is everything that has happened to me within this week. And I have been to the er for the third time as of today.

Good luck I know its painful. :cry:
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
Help Anyone! What symptoms correspond with an ovarian cyst?
Help...I have been sick for 12 days with severe nausea, vomiting, and stomach cramps. Last night I started to have pain in the right pelvic region. Today this pain has escalated to an unbearable point. I went to the doctor and she is now awaiting blood test results. They did an ultrasound and found a large ovarian cyst on the right ovary. Could this be why I have been sick for so long and since I am suddenly in a lot of pain, does this mean it is going to burst? What happens if the cyst bursts? THANKS ANYONE! sick and in pain.
|

replied June 11th, 2013
Left Ovarian Cyst Removed
im had a left ovarian cyst removed a few year ago!-------

I was in extreme pain, sweats and vomiting. At times the pain was so severe that my legs would go from under me and felt extreme nausia! I went to Gyne n they said i had nothing there after both an internal and scan!! I asked for a second opinion as the pain was unbearable when i went to stand from a seated position it felt like i was being pulled by a string from the inside! I got second opinion and was rushed in for emergency surgery- Duno how it was'nt detected at the first visit -- I had it removed and was the size of a water mellon! and had to have an overy removed with it !!
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....