Okay... I think im just being a bit paranoid but this morning, I didnt get much sleep because I kept having contrations. They didnt hurt they were just the regular tightening of the uterus. When I layed on my back and I had one I found it hard to breath and my lower back hurt, my neck hurt and my head it felt like there was alot of pressure in it until the contration went away. I didnt time them and eventually I didnt even notice them. Just about an hour ago when I was riding in the car with my boyfriend I had contractions that were more uncomfortable than the ones I had this morning. I could still talk through them, but I found it easyer to breath instead. I felt pressure in my lower back and around my pelvic bone and my stomach felt like a balloon with alot of air in it. I think its braxton hicks and that im just being paranoid but I thought it couldnt hurt to ask.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2005
Kymmie
You know what it could be labor.....But then again it could just be a false labor if I was you I would go see your doctor you never know it could be serious and it might not be...But dont stress it......Good luck....
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
First how far along are you? Second dont lie on your back they say that it is not a good idea. Also if you are having contractions anywhere between 3 and 5 min apart you def. Want to call your doc. Also if your water breaks or if you have any bleeding at all you need to def call and go in to your local hospital or to your doc. Whichever. Good luck to you
|

Experienced User
When I went to the doctor tuesday he told me I was 36 weeks and 3 days so I guess now that would make me 36weeks and 6days? My water hasnt broken and thers no leaking or bleeding, just the contractions.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...