Hello!! I have not posted in this forum before. I am 16 weeks prego, and my husband and I could not be more excited about it. I am sure that I will have tons of obvious or starge questions or concerns, so please just bare with me I am very new to this whole pregnancy thing. I would love any suggestions or advice.

Thank you!!

Tiffany
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome, congratulations!!!!

I am 22.5 weeks myself--i am also 43 years old---ooops 44 today
|

replied December 19th, 2005
Experienced User
Welcome, congratulations!!!!

Im 18 weeks, im 17 years old....
|

replied January 5th, 2006
First Time Mom!
I am 22 yrs. Old and 16 weeks one day!
We are so excited ---we just can't wait! For the newbie im sure you may be aware but just incase at 19 weeks they can tell you the sex of the baby! Just two more weeks and can start decorating!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!
|

replied January 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: First Time Mom!
junemommy wrote:
i am 22 yrs. Old and 16 weeks one day!

We are so excited ---we just can't wait! For the newbie im sure you may be aware but just incase at 19 weeks they can tell you the sex of the baby! Just two more weeks and can start decorating!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

well sweetie they were able to tell me and my love the sex of are baby at 16 weeks. Im now 21 weeks. Its a little girl!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...