Work for me!!!!! My doctor gave me the big speach today "no more work for you young lady or you'll be in big trouble" I can still do some stuff just I cant go out to work and stuff cuz its to "stressful" fun eh? So I go from working 6 days a week to no days a week Shocked blah. Keep in touch girls im gonna go outta my mind.

Love melissa & the wrestlers
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
A vacation!!!!! Yay!!! I wish I had one!!! Sleep in, eat ice cream, watch movies!!!!!! Sounds so fun!!!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Mel,
at least your not on bed rest like jess who went absolutely crazy lol!!! Hey less stress its all good and you will do great and can still do stuff just not work!!Lol!!! Hang in there sweetie!Muhc lvoe adn god bless!!

Jen
|

If im on vacation can I go down south somewhere where its warm???? I like that kind of vacation this kind of vacation I get to sit on my butt and be bored outta my mind Confused Maybe i'll clean the house .... No on second thought i'll just turn on the tv lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah cleaning isnt my thing! Even though I clean on weekends. I like the tv choice better! Get some movies!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Im doing odd cleanign jobs here and there, like I just scrubbed out the oven cuz it was dirty and earlier I washed the floor....And im cleaning out my room for jakes stuff :d i'll be on here lots though!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...