Hi, I feel really rude being here as i'm lucky enough to have my 14 month old son. But... I'm only 21, I was very poorly and kids wern't an option but I ended up one of the lucky ones and ended up having my son. I said as long as I had one i'd be happy but now my partner and I long fo r another one, we've been trying for only ten months, but i'm woried coz I had to try three years before and I dunno if I could wait that long again.

I feel so selfish asking as I know you all long for children and I hope from the bottom of my heart your wishes come true, but does ovulex work?
I'm worried if it causes birth defects or anything like that? I'm really sorry if i've offended anyone.

X
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 30th, 2005
Experienced User
I understand your longing for another child, but isn't fertility treatment a bit much for a 21yr old? Your baby is barely a year old, have you been menstruating regularly? Dunno what to tell you, I guess that best I can reccomend is to let nature take it's course.
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Just because she is young doesnt mean she cant have fertility problems
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....