Ok, im just wondering but me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive for about 7 motnhs and still nothing...I have never used any type of birth control either...So why am I not pergnent? I am scared that I may never be able to. Also after every time we have sex I lay on my back for about 20 minutes and when I get up I think it all just comes leaks out is that normal?? Please help!!

Jenjen :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Are your periods regular?
There could be many different reasons
are you using artificial lubes-this could kill some sperm
how often are you having sex? Maybe you are not having it on the right days?
Are you charting your bbt and cm?
|

replied December 3rd, 2005
Well my last period was almost 2 months late...And I am having sex alomost everyday....I just think it is weird how every time the sperm just comes right out like if I cough or stand up...Is it??
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....