Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Epilepsy Forum

Any Good Sites For Looking Up About Epilepsy

Hello everyone I hope your all having a good day today

i have been having a few prolims of shaking when I am a sleep so I thoght I would ask if there is any website that I could read up on about it my boyfrined so me have a fit the other night! I cannot remmber this at all! Do anyone have this perolims and my feet and arms legs heands shake at diffent time in the day! I have put an nother post on here if you what to read that too!

But I am very scard about what is going off with me I am 21years old and I do not what to go to the docs

caroline
you can call me caz if you what to!
Can someone get back to me!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 29th, 2005
Experienced User
Www.Efa.Org go to answerplace

www.Epilepsy.Com go to epilepsy 101 in the top left and there is a lot of information

www.Emedicine.Com is great and has a lot of searchable information on all seizures types, testing and syndromes....
|

replied January 28th, 2006
:wink: looks really good thanks loads
|
Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....