Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Pregnant And Getting Lots of Zits!!!!plz Help...

:cry: this is the worst my face has ever looked and i'm not sure how to get rid of these nasty things on my face. Even in puberty I never got this bad!! Do any one know how to get rid of them? Cause as soon as I think I might have it undercontrol it manisfts into a scary sight. Please help me out its driving me crazy!!! :idea
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2005
Supporter
Hmm, go to your doctor and ask him. I went to my doctor about my akne once, and he gave me some testers of this one medication. It was working wonders at first, but then it started eatting my skin so I stopped using it. But I think I was allergic to it or I was doing something wrong, go talk to ur doctor maybe they have something up their sleeve for it
|

replied November 25th, 2005
I think just keep cleaning your face with cleanser and then put moisturizer on it so it doesn't dry your skin out.I am braking out really bad also....I'm talking bad but unfortunately I don't know if I am pregnant...My period is 6 days late and I took a test yesterday and it said negative...So I probably am not.Good luck.Kristy
|

User Profile
replied November 26th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I had same issues and my doctor just said that I had to deal with it. How infuriating!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...