Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Tired of Being Prego Ne One Else Ladies??2days Till Due (Page 1)

~*hey ladies...Im due in 2 days (the 25) but oh man im sooo tired of being preggy now...I just want to have my lil boi n be done with...I cant sleep, n I dont want to eat anymore..Lol is there any way I could get the ball rolling? I dont know if ive lost my mucus plug or not...So I cant answer that ?....Today ive had a discharge but it was clear...Still gross lol....But I hered ur mucus plug was like a snot...Lol n ive been walken all over tryn t o get things rolling but pleaseeeeeeee lol if anyyy of u ladies have anyyy ways to get this ball rolling n put me into labor oh id be more the happy to here them...Lol just let me know thank u soooo muchhhh every one
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2005
Have sex!!!!
|

Experienced User
Yep, that's what got me goin with my last!
|

Me too!!!
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2005
Community Volunteer
I treid everything near the end too, I drank castor oil, drank raspberry leaf tea, ate pineapple, had sex, went for a walk, took a warm bath. But nothing helped. My water finally broke as I bent over to plug in my new computer!! Hmmmmm.. Maybe try bending over-lol
|

I'm due 26th and I spent the whole afternoon cleaning like you wouldn't believe. An hour later my waters broke and have been having contractions since.

Really feel that it helped progress me along... Good luck
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes, I always heard a woman gets a burst of great energy when it is time for baby to come. Prolly a hormonal change. Right??
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm only 30 weeks and cant wait to finally be over with the pregnancy, someone decided to start sticking their legs in my ribs and no matter how I strecth he doesnt move :cry:

another thing to try is stretching anything that gets your body in motion helps so do the stretching and them maybe sex lol hope he comes on his due date

good luck!
|

Experienced User
Lol u ladies are awesome...I had a doc app. Today n had a contraction there that reached 54(idk wha that means but lol) I was hooked up to the monitors to measure the contractions n the babys heart beat everything was well...Im just hopennn he comes tomorrow lol I have an u/s at 5pm tomorrow im hopen they tell me I cant leave due to contractions or something lol....I would have sex but unfor. My sons father is outta the picture n has been sence april..=-/ ehhhh lol...But im going to try all the other suggestions u great ladies posted...I know walken hasnt helped much but lol...Ill try streching n everythin hopefully everything will get this child on his way lol thank u ladies...Ya all awesome =-)...Oh they doc said just by checken the water pockets in my belly that the baby is allready 81/2 lbs...Im def. Going to ask the u/s tech tomorrow lol in 22 days my boy has gained more then 2 lbs if true
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
Good luck to you ......... And labor dust sent your way
|

replied November 25th, 2005
Good luck!! Hope to hear good news from you soon!
|

replied November 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
She hasnt wrote back I wonder if she had her baby--i hope so. And anyone know whats up with heatherz and her water breaking the other day. Sure she had hers by now too.

Good luck to them, hope they are having a wonderful time with their new baby's.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I hope you've had your baby!!!!
|

Hi guys just thought i'd let you know I had her friday night at 11pm est. She is 6.9 pounds head is 34cm (don't know eq in inches) and length of 51cm. She has scores of 9 and 9. She is three days old know and just a little angel.

Her name is isabella alison.

Thanks for everyones support.
|

Congratulations!!!!!
|

replied November 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey ladies....How yall doin yes ive finally had my son....11/26/05 at1:37pm weighing 6lbs9ounces 21inches long...I had an emergency c-section becuz the cord was rround his neck but all is well hes an awesome baby barly cries only when hungry lol...N congrats to u to heatherz hope everything is well
|

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats loneytears

hope everything is going well take care of your little one..............
|

replied December 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
loneytearz wrote:
hey ladies....How yall doin yes ive finally had my son....11/26/05 at1:37pm weighing 6lbs9ounces 21inches long...I had an emergency c-section becuz the cord was rround his neck but all is well hes an awesome baby barly cries only when hungry lol...N congrats to u to heatherz hope everything is well

wonderful. I have been waiting your reply--and my email dint alert me you had written. I am so happy for you. You did go into labor right?

Or did they find a problem and take him out? His name?

Love
joanna
|

Experienced User
Hey joanna... Yea I started haven contractions at 4:15 saturday morning...They started out 5 min apart lol no warning for me...They had to break my water...But otha then that everything went good im still in a little pain and my milk is now coming in =-/ not to comfy....But I had my staples from the c-section taken out on wednesday...So that wasnt bad...But hes a good baby doin well to he just has hicups alot....N oh his names anthony but I have to tend to a stinky diaper lol ill ttyl ladies later thank u all
|

Extremely eHealthy
4:15 am--sounds like me with my first--5:00 am saturday.

God bless you and your baby--anthony--

happy holidays to you.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...