I've recently been diagnosed with this and I believe it may have to do with my lifestyle anorexia for along time and then driving truck obviously neither allows for food intake or what normal people would consider food my diet contains diet mountain dew coffee pretzels and candy bars cookies i've always been thin no brainer but I still don't eat right except weekends i'll cook dinner sometimes I forget that i'm cooking that sucks then it's pizza and a burnt smell thankful for working fire alarms I feel like doing nothing I used to enjoy drawing but even that seems like work im tired dizzy anxious i'm not used to this have been on meds for two days hopeful for improvement went to work today for an hour was sent home sense the dizzness won't allow mw to drive truck does anyone have a clue how long i'll feel like this I want my life back
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2005
I Feel It Too
I just got diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I am sooooo dizzy and have the worst brain fog. Guess what? My diet consists of mostely sugary stuff. I am anorexic and bulimic and purge most of my healthy meals but suck on candy in between meals. So, in essence, I guess most of the calories I do get is in the form of pure sugar. I think that is why we feel the way we do. I tried eating healthier but just get the urge to purge even more cause I get all bloated but candy all day doesn't bloat me. I know if I ate better and kept it in i'd probably not be dizzy but at this point I choose not to. You might want to try eating healthier-it might be what is causing the dizziness.
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
It will take 1-2 month. I would suggest you anxiolytic and psychotherapy sessions to combat these symptoms.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gland Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.