Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Depressed, Evernight Dream of Having a Baby But Still Havent

Conceived yet. I feel sad almost every night I dream of having a baby and doing fun stuffs with her, but still I havent gotten preggy yet, wonder will I conceive. Hopefully I can have one soon =)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I do the same thing, everyone keeps telling me to just relax and let it happen. Easier said than done..
|

replied November 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I just believe that means it is coming. Maybe you need a "lot" of faith for it for some reason. It takes many many times, sometimes, to get a truth into our spirit. Maybe for some reason you wont allow yourself to believe it. .God must be trying to get a point across!!! Right?

***baby dust***

to both of you
|

replied October 11th, 2009
I am almost 38, with 1 child. Want to have 2nd & going to try herbal stuff now.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....