Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

I Don't Know What And the Hell Is Wrong With Me Please Some1

Ok, well I get this weird thing that comes over me. I feel like everyone is moving really fast and I am moving like slow or at a normal pace and I hear just everyone talking but I can't make out what they are saying it is really weird but it scares me. I think it could be related to stress being tired, depressed somthing. I mean I have no clue could it be b/c me ed. Does anyone else have a problem like this. I can't really descibe it very well but I like get scared or freaked out when this happens. I guesss you can say I feel really dizzy or something. I hope someone understands this cause I don't please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2005
Lonely-angel I Feel It Too!
Im new to this whole forum website thing I decided to reply and see what it's like. The whole thing of you moving slow and everything else moving fast, I feel it too. It's really weirdand scares me to. Ive never explained it to anyone. I thought that maybe I was the only one that felt it but I guess not. I really don't know what it's from I figure the same as you that it could be stress or from being tired. I don't know what to give you as advice but I just wanted to let you know your not the only one.

Sarah
|

replied November 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Ok, I am not the only one that has them things I am glad now lol. I hate when it happens. It happens more when I am at school than anything though and that sucks so bad. I wanna know what causes them and how to fix it cause it really sux!!!!!
|

replied December 10th, 2005
Maybe Low Blood Sugar
The same thing happens to me exactly 30 minutes after a really bad purge. I suspect low blood sugar, I have some juice or candy and it goes away. It scared me too but a bad consiquence of purging.
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....