I am feeling bad emotionally and even though my dizziness is now gone, everyone around me is shunning me for stopping all the snacks that lead to my 10 pound weight gain in 2 weeks. I started my walks again and my boyfriend gave me a blast. My brother said I was going to die just because I said I wanted to sit on my new higher weight for a while before gaining more. He said I was being stupid and my mom gave me an hour long "speech" about how I was wasting my life. I thought everyone would be happy for me that I was feeling better! Now I feel so bad! My mom even played the silent treatment on me and I am not even loosing weight!!! I can't talk to anyone unless I am stuffing myself. And, I will add that she blammed my hypothyroidism on anorexia and it is all my fault- how can she say that? It runs in the family! She has it herself and she is not anorexic! I am getting no support and I feel like just giving up and losing weight again.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2009
Experienced User
She might just be angry at you. Sometimes people talk that way out of anger. Give it some time until she feels better, and try to eat more. She will respond alot better soon. She obviously cares about you, so I am sure you will work it out.
|

replied January 8th, 2010
know the feeling, I have put on heaps using endep. and feel dreadful, i feel guilt about every mouthful i eat. i wish there were more support groups.
|

know the feeling, I have put on heaps using endep. and feel dreadful, i feel guilt about every mouthful i eat. i wish there were more support groups.
|

|

replied January 24th, 2010
me too. Support groups should be there because I cant even sleep now. I worry too much
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....